Employees health and safety
UNI EN ISO 45001 certification: integrated approach for job organization, safety managing and health protection.
Respect and Protection of the Environment
UNI EN ISO 14001 Certification: Reduction of the emissions and waste, limitation of the noisy emissions, interventions aimed to the reduction of energetic consumption.
Application of principles concerning the respect of laws and of moral values towards all subjects.
Local initiatives as gardening care, dishabled services, periodical invitations to school students.
lnitiatives for the Environment
- Production of electricity from renewable sources (current photovoltaic plant of 186 kWp and soon +386 kWp and with a new shed +380 kWp)
- lnsulation interventions of all the sheds for energy saving
- Progressive replacement of hydraulic presses with high energy saving electric presses
- Progressive replacement of compressors with high energy efficiency compressors and periodic search for air leaks in the compressed air system
- Closed circuit press cooling system for water saving and equipped with air convectors which in the summer allow the presses to be cooled without the use of refrigerators and in the winter to cool the presses and molds
- Availability of materials from biological sources (therefore renewable) rather than fossil sources to produce plastic items
- Availability of recycled PET to produce PET bottles
- Availability of materials from biological and compostable sources to produce pet bottles and other plastic items
- Use of cardboard boxes and pallets only FSC certified (the cellulose and wood used come only from responsibly managed forests)
- Separate waste collection and separation of aluminum, polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene waste, all reused as secondary raw materials from the point of view of the circular economy