Policy for Quality, Safety and Environment
The Company believes in sustainable development to achieve long-term economic growth while respecting man and the environment.
The primary objectives of Capsulit are:
- The complete satisfaction of customer’s requirements, needs and expectations.
- The respect of the applicable requirements according to the laws in force.
- The safety and health of the personnel and of everyone who carries out any activity within the company or for the company.
- The respect and preservation of the environment.
The steady search towards a continuous improvement. In order to follow, with the strongest will, these objectives, Capsulit establishes a company integrated system of quality and safety management, which is conformed to UNI EN ISO 9001, ISO 15378, 14001 norm and to OHSAS 18001 norm, and is fitted to the nature and seriousness of the risks on health and safety characteristic of the company. Such a system must be periodically documented, implemented, maintained and revised so that, it is assured its validity, efficaciousness and suitability with the company organisation during the time. The policy of Capsulit is to reach these objectives through the control of all company processes, prevention of defects, research for safety and reliability of the product, prevention of diseases and accidents at work, prevention of pollution and reduction of environmental impact of our activities; but, above all, with the awareness and involvement of all our personnel, through the knowledge of the company policy and the training on all the system aspects in which every person is involved with the result to give awareness to the personnel about the individual risks and duties. The policy for quality, safety and environment is available for all the interested parties and it is periodically re-examined to verify its efficaciousness and suitability for the organisation.
- For our customers is of upmost importance to satisfy requirements such as: hygiene, cleanness and quality.
- For Capsulit is important the respect of the requirements asked by the current laws in force, such as: application and use of individual personal protection devices, application and respect of the anti-accident protections.
- To reach a continuous improvement of the managing system for quality and safety and of the company processes, our direction believes fundamental to develop the communication and the dialogue among all parties.
The direction yearly establishes (on occasion of the re-examination of the managing system for quality and safety) some quantified and timed objectives to reach a continuous improvement of the product quality, of the offered service, of the safety and health of the personnel and of the environmental impact. These objectives are monitored and re-examined during the following re-examination meetings. It must be underlined that our customers’ satisfaction is the best way to maintain a primary reputation on the market and that the efforts of everyone and the research to satisfy their requests will result in a continuous improvement, that bears moral and economical benefits.
Managing direction CAPSULT S.p.A.